Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 23 - Las Vegas

Today I was having some FREE time as everyone else had other activities. Glen had organized a pickup by a Gun Range to shoot some high end weapons with all the boys and the Ladies had decided to visit an Outlet Centre and had raced off in a Taxi.  I headed off to the Casino for a tutorial on playing craps. It was very interesting however I got the impression that it was pretty easy to lose a lot very quickly. That is why there are so many huge resorts in Vegas.



After my tutorial I got myself settled by the pool and spent some quiet time reading.


Everyone returned to Monte Carlo at approximately the same time, however I was able to find out that Jonathan had fired an AK47 assault rifle and a Navy Tactical MP5 Sub-machine Gun. As there is no such thing as a failed shopping expedition the ladies were happy with their purchases.


We headed off to Bellagio for dinner and after encountering a very sour Maitre'd, we enjoyed a beautiful meal. As there was more money to be won, we all headed off to the Casino for a drink and a gamble.









































No comments:

Post a Comment